суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

capital expenditure decisions




So tonight was going to be one of those really great nights when you come home after a really fun time out together and have a few drinks and just enjoy the great relationship... Or not.

We came home, drinks in hand, its raining... Walking from the car to the garage the combination of the slippery concrete and rained on shoes is a bad one... The drinks fly into the air and hit the ground, as do my knees and feet, really hard might I add. My head was facing towards the ground, the tears welling up in my eyes, I know there is going to be a mark, my knees and feet were throbbing... But instead all I hear is my boyfriend standing behind me, laughing.

He laughed at my having fallen on the ground and then asked me if I was okay and attempted to help me up. I was angry. I pulled away and told him not to touch me. I picked myself, my pride and my pain up off the floor and walked in the bathroom to see about the damage. Not so bad as it felt, some blood on my feet from where it had scraped, bruised knees, sore but I think Im going to live, disappoint filled me from top to bottom over how my boyfriend laughed at my getting hurt.

His excuse, it looked like something that should have been on youtube.com and he thought it was so funny, until he realized I was really in pain, and he said he was sorry. My feelings were hurt and I was really embarrassed I think the second one fed into the first, but even still... Is it really okay to laugh at someone you love when they hurt themselves? That was the first time it had ever happened to me, and wow...

california design in solution web, capital expenditure decisions, capital expenditure calculation, capital expenditure budgets, capital expenditure budget.



Комментариев нет: