пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drawbridge plaza inn suites




Interesting.

Apparently, the clinic group wants a *trainer*, and not a *software trainer*. The difference being, apparently, that the software trainer is apos;Here is your set of instructions, now do it quick so we can get to the next group on timeapos;. The trainer focuses more on making sure the knowledge is put to good use.

Iapos;ve always considered myself a apos;trainerapos;, even though my jobs have been more apos;software trainerapos; oriented. So when the interviewer told me about this - that he was looking more for someone who had vision and leadership qualities rather than rote experience. I was interested. When he told me I seemed to exhibit these qualities simply from my resume, I was at once elated, and confused.

I didnapos;t have a lot of design experience - I had just gone through quite a few training sessions with companies. I did my own training programs with a couple of companies, but they were hardly professional.

Still, the gentleman seems quite interested in me - to the point where he suggested either a video conference (I donapos;t have a webcam), or flying me up to interview them. But first, he has to get in touch with my references.

After that, donapos;t know whatapos;s next or when, but at least itapos;s on a positive note. I still have tomorrow to find out whatapos;s happening with New Port Richey...

And tomorrow - I hope to feel well enough to work out again. Iapos;m feeling myself letting go... ("And Leonapos;s getting LAAAAARRRGER *pounce away*")

I never thought Iapos;d say this, but... Iapos;m finding I MISS working out...

airline italian italy, drawbridge plaza inn suites.



Комментариев нет: